Birthday Poem to a friend

 Who is Liza 

(Birthday Poem to a friend)


Whose toad is that? I think I know.

Her foster owner is quite happy though.

Full of joy like a vivid rainbow,

I watch her laugh. I cry hello.


Who is a BTS Army? I think we all know

She is a fan of them and only them she follow

She listens to their music and watches their every show

And oh! She also helps their Youtube channel grow


Who loves seafoods so much? I think I know

Shrimps, clams, squid, and even roe

She is also addicted to coffee, I guess we all know

Like black coffee, latte, americano, and espresso


Whose birthday today? Of course we all do know

Her name is Liza, and she has a very very strong elbow

(That is why we are here wearing black and yellow)

All I hope is for you to continue to grow

So that’s your cake, make a wish, and then blow

(So you had your cake, I guess you made a wish before you did blow)


By Ruchel Gagarin Oasan (歐善璐)(July 8, 2021)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My online diary

Exploring Hanoi and Beyond: Discovering the Wonders of Vietnam

Embracing the Journey: Overcoming Bitterness and Embracing God's Grace