WHY


 

Why Taiwan? A question that others usually ask

After knowing that I will study abroad for my postgrad

But my family and friends were so excited and glad

Because they know that Taiwan is not just a beautiful country but even more than that  

 

Why NYMU that is now National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University?

A university in Taiwan that is known for medicine, sciences, and technology

Another question that I usually hear because of their curiosity

And I just answer them with the reason that it offers IHP



Why International Health Program or IHP?

The question people asked after knowing my bachelor’s degree

My answer was that IHP is an opportunity

To learn things that we can do to improve the health of the people in our country


By Ruchel Gagarin Oasan (歐善璐)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My online diary

Exploring Hanoi and Beyond: Discovering the Wonders of Vietnam

Embracing the Journey: Overcoming Bitterness and Embracing God's Grace