Collections/Life Lessons

These are some of the quotes, sayings, and phrases that I got from books, movies, posts, etc. that I like and I can relate with:

"To know God is to have more peace"

"Let your Glory be revealed in my accomplishments"

"Service is the rent that we pay for occupying space on earth"

"It feels better when I turn my tragedy into a comedy"

"Don't promise anything if you can't keep your promise. It might not mean anything to you, but it could mean everything to someone else"

"Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life. A child on a farm sees plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But a pilot on the plane sees the farm house and dreams of returning home. That's life. Enjoy yours. If wealth is the secret of happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that. If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those are people who live simple, sleep soundly. If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. Live simply, walk humbly, and love genuinely. And all good will come back to you!"

"I heard someone say "don't cross oceans for people who wouldn't cross a puddle for you". Which I thought was good advice. Bu then someone else spoke up and said "No. Do it. Do cross ocean for people. Love all people. No condition attached. No wondering whether or not they are worthy. Cross oceans, climb mountains. Life and love isn't about what you gain, it's about what you give." And I changed my mind."

"I felt so sorry for myself for admiring you so much. I have failed to keep the right distance with everyone I like. I don't think I can like you anymore."

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. You have to move on."

"I'm going to reset myself to back when I didn't like you"

"You and I were probably not meant to be, but I loved every single second that I spent with you"

"I don't think being afraid to try is good enough reason for anything"

"Respect is one of the greatest expression of LOVE"

"SOULS are rare, pretty faces are everywhere"

"No matter what you are doing, make sure your intentions are PURE"

"Silence isn't empty, it's full of answer"

"Never stop from praying even after God gave you what you are praying for"

"The stars that travel across the sky only twinkle"

"Do NOT choose chemistry over character"

"We allow our selves to love because it's worth the risk even though there is a chance of loss or hurt, we take the leap again and again because LOVE is one of the BEST parts of being ALIVE. We don't do it because it's easy, we do it because connection makes everything brighter"

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" - Anne Frank

"Not being loved back by the one you love is like a torture. But in a way, being loved by someone you don't want to be with and being forced to love that person back could be a bigger torture."

"I think you are born to give me heart attack. You makes my heart beat irregularly every single time. I turn into a little girl every single time."

"Situation change, FEELINGS DON'T"

"Don't compare your life to others. There's no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My online diary

Exploring Hanoi and Beyond: Discovering the Wonders of Vietnam

Embracing the Journey: Overcoming Bitterness and Embracing God's Grace