Ako ay PILIPINO, Taas noo kahit kanino

AKO AY PILIPINO


May 9, 2022, Monday is the election day in the Philippines, a day to express our desire of who we want to be the next leader/president of our country. I wish I can also participate; I wish I can also vote; I wish I can also express who I want to lead the Philippines for the next 6 years...I just really wish. Thus, allow me to express it in this post. But before I say who, I just want to say some things regarding this 2022 election. Because of this election, some friendships were destroyed, some relationships were broken, and many things happened..... but let us NOT allow hatred and pride to conquer our hearts. At the end of the day, we are all FILIPINOS who want the same thing for our country, that is for the Philippines to progress in many terms. We all want the BEST for our country - the best for the Filipinos. We all have our bets, we all have our opinion, and we all have our say on who should be in Malacañang. But, whoever will be appointed I hope and pray that we respect the decision of the majority. We don't do it for the new president, we do it for the Filipinos. Moreover, I pray that whoever wins will fulfill his/her promises, especially to the marginalized populations.


Now, I would like to express who I am rooting for. My president is Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr. (Bongbong Marcos/BBM). But whoever wins, I will respect it. I will still support and will continue my duty as a citizen of the Philippines because I am a FILIPINO and I am for the FILIPINOS.

Ako ay Pilipino
Taas noo kahit kanino
Mahal ko ang bansa ko


By Ruchel Gagarin Oasan (歐善璐)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My online diary

Exploring Hanoi and Beyond: Discovering the Wonders of Vietnam

Embracing the Journey: Overcoming Bitterness and Embracing God's Grace